Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

A few days late, but here we all are two years ago. Crazy. Sometimes I feel like this day was forever ago, sometimes I feel like it was yesterday, sometimes I feel like I should still be planning it. Anyways, I can't remember a time when this man was not in my life. Praise God I've got him. Couldn't do life without him. We have made it a tradition (all 2 years we've been married) to watch our wedding video on our anniversary. Check. Did it. So fun and funny. I've never seen a preacher dance like that before. Moving on. I love this man and am so thankful I get to go through this journey with him! Happy Anniversary!




3 comments:

The Swifts said...

Such a fun memory for me too! I think it was my favorite wedding EVER! Happy anniversary ya'll!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!:) Love yall! I want to see yall's dance again!!!:)

JJ said...

sweet. loved being a part of that day!