Monday, June 22, 2009

Changes coming!

Well, if you are reading this, you know we have gone private!  We are still downloading pictures from the most amazing weekend ever.  We cannot wait to share our pictures and perspectives from such an emotion filled event in our lives!  Thanks to each of you for making it what you did! We are changing the name of our blog too, so if anyone has any suggestions, send them our way!  Love ya'll!

2 comments:

emilyosburne said...

Your wedding was a great weekend for everyone involved. It was such a testimony to God's goodness and HIS timing. It encouraged me as Clay and I are waiting on God's perfect timing for kids.

JJ said...

Haley, I'm so glad you're back and MARRIED! I had so much fun, thanks again for asking me to be a part of it. I'll try to brainstorm on a creative name for your blog. I want to hear about the honeymoon though!!
love you.