Friday, October 30, 2009

My Very First Posting!!

I have been promising Haley for months that I would actually put a post on the blog, so here we go. I ask that you bear with me, I am new at this blogging thing. So, where do I start. I want to start out by saying how wonderful my wife is. She is a true warrior that I admire so much. As you all know she was very sick for some time and I do not know how she had the strength to get through that. On top of all the sickness she has been taking classes full time, working, and dealing with the realities of being pregnant. I just do not know how she does it every day. Anyways, my Haley is wonderful and I love being married to her. Also, as you all know we are expecting little Caleb in March. How exciting is that!! Haley is now in that phase to where she thinks everyone will say she is fat instead of pregnant. I think that she looks absolutely beautiful as a pregnant woman. It was so amazing to see the 3-D ultrasound. If you have not ever seen one, it's a must. It will blow your mind, and it reminds you how great our God is. I am excited and scared at the same time when I think about being a father. My prayer is that the Lord will prepare our hearts and mind for the future. That we will provide a Godly home for Caleb that demonstrates our faith on a daily basis. OK, I think I am done for now. Hopefully this was not too painful for you to read. I promise to do better next time. Love you guys!!

3 comments:

The Edmonds said...

yay jermile! good job - love reading about how much you love your wife...its sweet! miss yall

The Swifts said...

Loved your post Jermile - You are going to be a GREAT dad!

lt2312 said...

Great post! :-) And, I agree, Haley is a beautiful woman, pregnant or not.