Monday, October 19, 2009

It's a...

Sweet little boy! I still can't believe it! I thought for sure we were having a girl, but this little one for sure has boy parts! This was such an emotional day and time (well, at least for me!). To be able to see this sweet (well, HE hasn't been so sweet, but I am sure he will be) little boy all curled up and to be able to see his features, feet, nose, ear, hands and boy part :) was amazing. Everything looks good which I am so thankful for. We are not promised anything in this life other than the grace and love of our Savior so to have everything to be going normally is such a relief and blessing. We have so many awesome pictures, but here are just a few!

His daddy's child with his hand in his mouth!

Looking straight at us!

Precious little feet

How in the world can this be comfortable?

Caleb Tucker Brooks

6 comments:

The Edmonds said...

love him already...a little nervous about the trouble these three boys could cause, but it should be fun! love ya'll

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Yay! A friend for little Whit:) I'm so excited for you!!! Cannot wait for him to get here-it will come quicker than you think:) Love you!

Jaime said...

I love him! And I love his name! I'm so excited for all of you!!!!! Love you!

The Swifts said...

Love the name! He is so precious and we are so thankful that he is doing great! I can wait to meet him!

JJ said...

Haley! I haven't looked at your blog in forever so i had no idea!!
Congratulations! You will be in love. Tell Jermile to watch out :)
You know Hayley Carson's 2nd boy is Caleb Everett Tucker! Easy to remember! I love it! Love you and hope you are feeling better these days!!

lt2312 said...

Wow, those were cool and amazing pics! Can't wait to meet him... Definitely has his daddy's head. ;-)