Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

A little late, but Merry Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas and got wonderful goodies for sweet Caleb as well as for ourselves. Although he doesn't have a crib or anything else for that matter (I know we are a little behind!), he does have a pack-n-play (thank you mom and Sam), so has somewhere to sleep for a little while! We had such a great time with family and getting to see friends over the Holidays. We celebrated with Jermile's family the weekend before Christmas and headed to Birmingham to hang out with my family on the 23rd and headed back here on the 26th. So we had a great time at home. It was so good to have a few days with my family. I so enjoyed it and had a difficult time getting in the car to leave! I am getting bigger and bigger everyday and yes, I have included a picture of my growing belly (only because so many people have asked for it!) What is it with the fascination of a pregnant belly? I feel like no one looks at me in the eyes anymore, but goes straight to the belly! We went to Miyabi's (yummo!!) for New Year's with Jonathan, Bailey, sweet sweet Emrick, Alyss and Keith. It was such a great time to hang out with friends before life becomes very different! Love to you all!








2 comments:

JJ said...

Haley, You look beautiful as always! I can't believe I won't see you preggo at all! What is your due date again? I miss you!

Jaime said...

You are a GORGEOUS pregnant lady! Wow! Emily and I want to come see you before or after you pop, so let us know what works for you. I love you!!