Monday, January 11, 2010

Shhhh....

....don't tell Jermile I have put this on the blog! I think he might get a little upset! Quick funny story though...yesterday at NewSpring, Perry was giving promises to the church and one included that NewSpring will never play it safe. His message came from Matthew 16 where we see Jesus entering Caesarea Philippi, a very unreligious, unsafe place to go. Jesus was willing to go to unsafe places, as we should be. He did not die so that we could be comfortable and relax in our time here on this earth. He demonstrated this by sitting in a recliner on stage all wrapped up in a Snuggie! He then poked fun at any man who owned one, saying they should probably be shot! (Jokingly of course!). Please, men out there, do not get offended if you own a Snuggie, because the best men in my life own one! Below, my mom has evidence! This was a Christmas gift from my mom to my sweet husband, dad and brother (not pictured!). Enjoy…

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I didn't know they made collegiate ones! That's awesome.