Friday, March 12, 2010

Caleb is here!

Just a quick update to say that baby Caleb has finally arrived! It took a while, but he has finally introduced himself! Not the greatest pictures, but here are a few of his arrival. More later! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, prayers and encouragement along the way. He has been so sweet and has such a calm temperament. It has been a whirlwind of emotions (he had his circumcision today; which was probably worse for mom than for Caleb), and we are so thankful to have our little man finally with us. He weighed 7.7 lbs and was 20.5in long.





3 comments:

The Swifts said...

So excited to see some pictures. How Precious! Hang in there - you will sleep again one day :-)
Love ya'll!

JJ said...

Oh my!! He is SOOO adorably cute!! I want to hear the whole story!! I am chatting for you and your adjustment. I love you - hang in there!

The Stuckey's said...

I am so excited for you guys....He is so sweet. Hope all is well.