"He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also put eternity in their hearts, but man cannot discover the work God has done from beginning to end." Ecclesiastes 3:11
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
At the Hospital
I am back for my second post ever. I know that I said I would post more but sometimes time gets away from you. We checked into the hospital this morning, and right now we are patiently awaiting our "little man" to show his face to the world. I am filled with so many different emotions right now. I am scared, nervous, anxious and excited all at the same time. It seems like we have been preparing for this day for a very long time. I pray that the labor will go smooth for Haley. I know that she is very scared and nervous about the process. It is a helpless feeling knowing that there is nothing that I can do to ease her discomfort right now. Anyways, I just wanted to post an update. She is having mild contractions right now and she is having some discomfort but overall Haley is doing well. Stay tuned for more updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am praying like crazy for y'all right now and love you both so much! Can't wait to see sweet Caleb's face!
xoxo, Jaime
Post a Comment