Sunday, October 31, 2010

October Happenings

When I go this long without posting, I have about 200 pictures to choose from to post! Since our last posting, Caleb turned 7 months, little Beasley had her 7th birthday and basketball started up for Jermile. I have 38 days left of school but who is counting!?!? I will get to be at home with my little man for a month before starting back up in January! Which by the way, he is ALL OVER the place. We told ourselves that we were in for it when he started crawling and he started about 3 weeks ago. He is everywhere and into everything! Holy cow! Who needs exercise when you have a baby to chase around everywhere! Some recent pics...


We have found little bug in the craziest positions lately sleeping…he must be really tired!







Caleb and I drove to Commerce to meet my mom a few Friday's ago and he just sat in his little carrier while we ate lunch in a wind storm! An umbrella flew on top of a lady sitting outside while she was enjoying her lunch! Thanks Susu for driving so far just to spend a few hours with us! We also got some pretty adorable outfits too!

Happy Birthday little Beas! I can't believe she has been with us (well, me) for 7 years! Crazy! So, it was not under choice that Jermile gave Beas her birthday "cake"! I needed a pic while the whole time he is saying, "I can't believe I am holding up icecream with a candle in it for a dog." He didn't mean that though! Beas is our little girl and even though she is a little weird sometimes, we love her!
Birthday kisses for Beas…

We went Trick or Treating at Newspring with the cutest little tiger you have ever seen! Ok, can I just get a plug in here? AUBURN IS #1. Ok, that's all I wanted to say. And of course, I will end with this: Happy Halloween and WAR EAGLE!



1 comment:

sharon said...

Awwwww, what great pics of the very busy Master Brooks !! Love the sleepy time shots. Guess he scoots in his sleep as well as when he is awake. And happy belated birthday to Beasley. I think she is pretty spectacular ... even if she treats me like a rookie :}

Mrs Sharon