Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just some stories

The story of the shoe
So, do your kids, if you have them, have something they are attached to? Something that provides them comfort? A blankey? A lovey? A teddy bear? Well, our sweet child has (drum role please)……..a shoe. This is a magical shoe. It brings my child comfort and peace. Yes, we will have the child that takes a shoe with him wherever he goes. Please see pictures below.




The story of the picture
I think the pictures may just speak for themselves, but I will add some commentary when necessary.
"What do you want me to do?"

"Give kisses to the bear?"

Oh! You want me to pose? Ok.
"Oh, gosh, what's over here?"
"Ok, Caleb, mommy needs you just to look up at this and sit next to the bear"
"Ok, mommy, but this is silly"
"And I'm done. I want that camera."
The story of the tigers
Well, I don't have much to say on this one. All I can say is Cam Newton is eligible, and the Tigers (the Auburn Tigers) are headed to the SEC Championship game! War Eagle!



4 comments:

Jaime said...

OMG, he cracks me up with that shoe! So stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it! What a yummy baby!

JJ said...

that is quite hilarious!! can i see you when you are in b'ham again?

The Swifts said...

He is soooo pecious! I really want to see him again now that his is bigger! He seems to have such a darling personality!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

So stinking cute! I love the shoe...too adorable.:) Let me know when you'll be in bham-would love to come see yall! Give your boys my love!