Well, it might have been two weeks late (had to wait to basketball was over so daddy could be there!), it might have been raining, I mean pouring, outside and we may have had over 20 little ones running around our house, but we are so thankful to everyone who came to celebrate our little man turning one!





2 comments:
He is so cute I can hardly stand it! And Haley, he looks JUST like you!! Can you believe it's been a whole year?! Give him a big squeeze for me. Love you!
Hey Haley, Thank you for your sweet comment on the blog! Sorry it has been so long since we have connected, but I am so glad you found our blog. Stacie and I keep up with you guys through your blog and it has been so fun to watch Caleb grow up. He is so cute! Can you please send us your email address, so we can keep in touch. My email is still the same. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you! Nathan
Post a Comment