Sunday, October 23, 2011

Been a while

It's been a while since posting. I have found that working limits my time! I am going private with this (again), so please comment or email me if you want to be able to read it. Hope all is going well with everyone! Caleb turned 19 months this month. Can't believe it. Here are some pics of happenings lately…

One of Caleb's favorite spots
Learning early :)
Flirting...
With my family in Auburn (minus Josh)
He loves his bean bag and watching Veggie Tales (yes, we allow him to watch a video)
Just for me…to add to his words: mailbox, airplane, shoe, socks, shirt, bath, bless you, blueberries, apple, movie, hello, hi, tiger paw (ti-paw), yes, no, thank you, chair, juice, milk, eat, teeth, bus, grass. That's all I can think of for now. This will be the last post before going private!

2 comments:

Grey and Lori said...

Hey girl, he is so cute...always! I still want to see your post even though they may be few and far between! I would love an update on your wonderful life these days! You still look great. I so wish I could have seen you and your family in Auburn. Take care.
Lori

The Stuckey's said...

Oh my how big that little boy is getting...I want to be able to continue to read as much or as little as you post.

Hope yall are doing well.

Ashley