Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just some pics for now...maybe a little update

Quick update...Christmas was spent in Hawaii for a bsk tournament. Jermile has 8 (well, not counting tonight's, he has 7) more games! The countdown begins. Caleb will be 2 in about a month. Crazy. He is saying whatever you want him to. It is insane. He repeats EVERYTHING. Some "complete sentences" include: I need help, daddy/mommy at work, I'm coming (as he sprints after you wherever it is you are going). Everything has a possession...mommy's juice, daddy's juice, Caleb's milk, Beasley's ball, Susu's car...He knows grandaddy and Susu go together and mimi and papa go together...if that doesn't make sense, he can put things together that just blow me away. We are proud. That's all I got for now.


Christmas in Hawaii



Josh Graduation...finally!

1 comment:

The Swifts said...

So glad for an update! He CAN'T be TWO! Two isn't a baby anymore! Miss y'all