Monday, October 22, 2012

Our new addition...

Well, we have recently welcomed our precious little boy, Aiden Gaines, into our family since my last post.  Life is drastically changing with 2 boys, but we are getting there!  Caleb has been wonderful and is so loving and concerned over Aiden.  He loves to help any way he can...getting diapers, giving hugs and kisses, "holding" Aiden and really whatever we ask him to do for Aiden, he is eager to do.  So thankful for that.  I still want to make it a regular priority to have Mommy/Caleb dates once a week or where Jermile's schedule permits.  It has been a harder transition for me probably not having the "Caleb time" I was accustomed to having.  But, I love this little guy (Aiden) so much.  I pray these boys grow to be the best of friends and support each other as they get older.  Jermile's schedule is completely insane.  Because this is a public post, I will not say everything I would like to say about it, but for now, I will say he is working way too much to enjoy it.  Pray for him.  Here are some pics of our growing family!










 I love this pic.  It is truly how Caleb is with Aiden.  He could just sit and watch him for however long we would let him...well, or until his hyperactive nature kicks in!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Y'all make some adorable little boys! Hope I can meet Aiden really soon. miss you!