Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweet Buddy!

Aiden,
Today you turn one year old!  I cannot imagine what my life was like before you came along.  I have to tell you that for a little while; you were nicknamed “the screamer.”  And man, did you scream!  But what is crazy, is that I forget what those days were like.  You have such a happy little personality and bring a smile to my face all the time!  You laugh all the time, you love Beasley and love to give her kisses, and you love your big brother!  You will follow him wherever he goes…you can’t get to him quickly enough.  He can make you laugh simply by looking at you. Your daddy can bring a quick smile to your face too.  You love when he is in the room.  You reach for him if he is close.  Kind of hurts my feelings! You give full open mouth kisses and I love it!  You can say bye, bye, thank you, more and car.  You know who everyone is by name.  

I pray you will know the Lord at a young age and know the purposes He has for you.  I pray you will be a follower of Christ and a leader of men.  I pray your personality would develop in a way that would bring glory to your Savior.  It brings me such joy to know that the Lord knows you so intimately…He knows the hairs on your head and loves you so much more than I am ever capable of loving you.  He has great plans for your life.  I pray you would always have a sense of who He has made you to be.  I pray you will move in your gifts and your path would become clear.  May you recognize your complete dependence on Jesus, walk closely with Him and not miss out on anything He has for you.  I pray for a special touch from the Holy Spirit on your life. 

I pray your daddy and I will model a walk of obedience to the Lord in our home.  I pray, through the power of the Holy Spirit, we show you grace, forgiveness and unconditional love.  I hope that we love you in a way that tangibly shows you how much Jesus loves you and longs for you.  I love you more than you could ever know and am so thankful to be your mom. 
May God’s favor always be on you.

Love,
Mom 













No comments: