So, I have always realized that Caleb rocks, but as I look at what has happened in his first year of life, it just amazes me. Just a couple of things, his first Christmas was a white one, and we had a huge winter storm yesterday and actually had multiple inches of snow, AND…another drumroll please, Auburn not only WENT to the National Championship game, but WON the National Championship game. Am I dreaming? Someone pinch me. Did Oregon wear those socks on purpose? I am still in la la land. Caleb does not realize the significance of all that has happened in his life, but one day, I will explain that with his birth and first year of life, came some miracles!
Our winter "storm"
Caleb was not impressed at all with the cold white stuff
Beasley loved the cold white stuff
Caleb loves to stand on the couch (with someone making sure he doesn't fall of course) and beat on the window. This is what he did as Beas and I played in the cold white stuff.
He likes the view better from the inside the front door! Dressed in his Auburn attire awaiting the most exciting game in history. I am biased.
6 comments:
what a cutie! i want to see him again soon! warrr eaaaaggggggleee !
hey girl, can you believe it....war eagle! did your parents go? your little boy it soooooo cute(as if you didn't know) ha! funny snow picture...i would much rather enjoy it inside too! love ya
heeeyyy! i know! claire said that lori had passed on your blog to her. so i asked lori for your blog too! i'm so new to this...i just figured out how to leave a comments after you left one for me. :\
caleb is adorable!!!! it looks like he and alice were born around the same time? alice will be 1 on march 17.
you look so good and so happy! : ) glad to be in touch!
Thanks for the sweet post! Caleb is getting so big! He's precious.
He is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it! I just love him!
So glad to see the shoe again! I was telling someone the other day about it-too precious.:) Hope we can see yall soon!!!
Post a Comment