Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time Flies

Here are some updates from the world of Caleb: He is walking! Holy cow. Overnight. This little booger is growing so much. Just some things he does and likes these days: he loves blueberries, I am talking would eat one of those enormous bags of frozen blueberries in one sitting, he has this habit of taking one sock off and leaving the other one (picture below), loves cheese, yogurt, banana, rice cakes (I know, Jerm says they are styrofoam, but my boy loves them), loves looking at himself in the mirror and smiling at his "friend," will put anything and everything his mouth, still loves his shoe, has 6 teeth, always has to have something in his mouth when he is on the move (Jerm attributes this to Beasley always having a ball in her mouth and Caleb is copying her), is testing the waters and throws his sippy cup on the floor while looking at you with a face that says, "I am about to do this and it is going to make you mad, but I am cute." He turns 1 in a stinkin month. Time flies. Ok, that's it for now on Caleb.

On to my sweet Valentine. So I have started student teaching this semester and am about to lose my mind. Along with HATING being away from Caleb for 9 hours a day, I am just too old for this crap. But, without my husband to love on me the way he does, I simply would not make it from day to day. I have known this man for 10 years and have never met anyone so kind- hearted, gentle, non-judgmental, forgiving and serving. I am humbled to serve alongside him in this lifetime and love him more than he knows. His heart for people is incredible. He lives on purpose and has truly taught me what it means to trust the Lord. Gosh, I love him. He rocks. Happy Valentines Day my love!!


Caleb loves looking out the window at the cars...
Caleb and I went to Auburn for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP celebration. We went to the basketball game afterward to meet Aubie. I know he doesn't look too thrilled, but he was about to pass out! I was just thankful he wasn't screaming!





This is the best I could do for the 10 month pic. It is already time for his 11 month picture! Have I mentioned the fact that time flies?????!!!!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm just now reading this post...I can't believe Caleb is walking!!! Wow! He's growing up so fast!