Saturday, August 16, 2008

I wonder if a Mexican child will fit in my suitcase??

Seriously, do you think I could fit one of these children in my suitcase?  I love going and hanging out with these kids.  I am so grateful I have been afforded the opportunity to serve in this orphanage while going to school here.  These kids are precious and will do almost anything just to have your attention (as you can see in most of these pictures).  It really has been so much fun and such a break from school to just go and run around with them.  I will see ya'll so soon!  I am excited but also so sad to leave this place.  I absolutely love Saturdays here where I have no plans!  I can get up, go run, have mi mama mexicana make me breakfast (although it does not even compare to when mi mama americana makes it!), and just come to Starbucks. Have a great weekend!

My little buddy Alejandro and su amigo!
I tell myself this is their way of telling me they love me!  I really don't think they know what it means to flick someone off (or maybe they do???)

This little guy posed for the camera all day!

They love turning us into "caballos"

He is precious and is always such a goof!

No comments: