Sorry two posts in one day, but I don't know when I can update again, so I am going to tell ya'll about the soccer game today too! The pictures I took of this soccer game do not do the absolute craziness surrounding this event justice! I felt like I was going to a college football game! We got off at the bus stop and all we had to do to find the stadium was follow the huge crowd that led us to a stadium that was built to host the World Cup. It was enormous! We had so much fun! I absolutely loved going to a soccer game and being able to just sit back and enjoy. Although, every time someone stayed on the ground too long, I felt the need to run out on the field and assess what happened! What was crazy was that every time one of the guys went down, it never failed the athletic training staff removed them on a stretcher! The crowd was absolutely nuts! Again, these pictures do not do it justice! While the opposing team’s starting line up was announced the ENTIRE stadium, yelled “Puto!” which is a not so good word! Needless to say, soccer is huge here and it was such a fun experience!
These people did not stop jumping or singing the entire game!
There were vendors everywhere around the stadium. I really felt like I was at a college football game IN THE SOUTH!
Friends from CEA enjoying a Coca and some Futbol!
I expected smoke to start rising when the team came out onto the field. It was nuts!
1 comment:
Your description of this is hilarious!
See you in a week!!
Post a Comment